We provide legal service on a permanent basis for incorporated companies and other business entities. The services provided in this area include:
Registration and establishment of new business
We offer a full range of legal services relating to the preparation of documents and the process of registration of limited liability companies:
- Drafting a deed of association of a limited liability company
- Preparing documentation necessary to register a company in the National Court Register
At the client’s request, we offer additional services in the process of preparing a deed of association and registering the company in the National Court Register:
- Drawing up articles of association,
- Share capital increases,
- Mergers and divisions of companies,
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies,
- Day-to-day services for business entities.
- Business location and setup
- Financial and investment
Apart from the above, we provide advice in corporate matters, including services for governing bodies of companies, preparing specimens of company documents, including board resolutions, cooperation agreements and partner agreements.
With full cooperation from the client, the preparation of documents, the signing of a notarial deed, and the filing of an application for registration in the National Court Register takes 4-5 days. The application is usually processed by relevant District Court within 7-14 days.
Effective Taxation Services
We can also complete other formalities necessary when setting up a company:
- Obtaining a REGON number from the Statistical Office – (filing the RG-1 form with relevant attachments);
- Opening a bank account for the company;
- Obtaining a tax number (NIP) from the Tax Office;
- Registering the company as a VAT taxpayer.
- The above formalities at the Statistical Office and the Tax Office are handled for an additional fee.