Log in FAQ Wersja polska
More Than Explore

Corporate and Legal services

Youth Exchange Center (YEC) has been engaging in corporate and legal services last 10 years with dedication of quality services to our valued clients. Our team is always active to preform top class of services, on the basis of past experience, knowledge and the skills of our affiliated lawyers and associates.

We provide services with the cooperation of major legal advisors and legal forms around the Poland. Most of our team members are long-standing legal practitioners in their respective fields.

We formed with the aim of provide quality services to the fields of immigration, economy, accountancy and taxes (including their cross-border aspects).


Incorporate service: 

We provide legal service on a permanent basis for incorporated companies and other business entities. The services provided in this area include:


Registration and establishment of new business

We offer a full range of legal services relating to the preparation of documents and the process of registration of limited liability companies:

Drafting a deed of association of a limited liability company

Preparing documentation necessary to register a company in the National Court Register


Additional services

At the client’s request, we offer additional services in the process of preparing a deed of association and registering the company in the National Court Register:


  • Drawing up articles of association,
  • Share capital increases,
  • Mergers and divisions of companies,
  • Dissolution and liquidation of companies,
  • Day-to-day services for business entities.
  • Staffing
  • Business location and setup
  • Financial and investment


Apart from the above, we provide advice in corporate matters, including services for governing bodies of companies, preparing specimens of company documents, including board resolutions, cooperation agreements and partner agreements.

 Effective Taxation Services

We can also complete other formalities necessary when setting up a company:

Obtaining a REGON number from the Statistical Office – (filing the RG-1 form with relevant attachments);

Opening a bank account for the company;

Obtaining a tax number (NIP) from the Tax Office;

Registering the company as a VAT taxpayer.

The above formalities at the Statistical Office and the Tax Office are handled for an additional fee.

Legal and foreigners support:

Work and Residence permit:

A work permit allows you to work on the territory of Poland. For work permit you need to find the employer, once the employer will agree to employ you have to prepare necessary documentation and need t apply for work permit with duly filled application form.  Once you apply the residency you are not allowed to cross territory of Poland. After getting the card you can travel around the Schengen country.

Non EU citizens once in Poland can apply for a residence card.
This card allows you to travel around the Schengen countries without visa.
you can prolong the validity of the card , it can be prolonged if you’ll be working or having family in Poland. The prolongation must be done in due time. In case of not fulfilling this condition the applicant will have to leave the territory of Poland and return to his homeland to get a work-visa in the Polish embassy.
 The card is not allowing you to work in other Schengen country than Poland.
 To work in another country you need a work permit from this country.
More detailed information in the Information/Residence permit section.

EU citizens do not need a work permit to work in Poland.

Other services:

Our other service includes:

  • Travel Arrangements
  • Insurance arrangement
  • Accommodation arrangement